Careers & Job Openings
To apply for any of the positions below, please email your resume with the position of your interest in the subject. Please email all applications to email@example.com. Thank you!
Design & Production
We're looking for a Design Assistant! Woohoo! LARA is a wholesale clothing brand designed for women who do not compromise style for comfort. Designed in Los Angeles, we love pieces that feel as great as they look. From buttery soft jersey fabrics to vibrant and vivacious prints, we appreciate style that is subtle yet brings personality!
The main role of the design assistant will be the following:
- Keep track of sample yardage request with vendors
- With authorization, issue purchase orders for raw materials to vendors
- Keep track of fit, pre-production and top of production samples.
- Observe fit meetings and take notes. Being the liaison between the pattern designer and designer.
- Assist in trend forecasting; including the creation of mood boards, creating color swatches, organizing lab dips and CAD print outs for design meetings.
- Creating cut sheets and updating the cut calendar on a weekly basis
LARA Fashion is looking for a Inventory Control Assistant. The main role of this position will be assisting in keeping track of incoming and outgoing shipments. The main duties include but is not limited to:
- Counting incoming inventory for barcoding
- Applying barcodes to new inventory and updating the inventory system
- Performing monthly audits of inventory across all styles
- Organizing end of day shipments by correctly organizing shipments headed to different consolidation or distribution centers
- Scanning and updating inventory quantities based off pick and pack lists
- Assisting the warehouse staff with reorganizing warehouse and helping fulfill orders
Marketing & Sales
LARA Fashion is looking for a Arbitrage and Concession Coordinator. The primary responsibilities of this job will be identifying higher profit margin opportunities and acting on it by moving inventory. This position will work closely with the marketing team to coordinate arbitrage opportunities.
- Entry Level
- Basic knowledge of excel and email/gmail
- Must be organized and able to coordinate multiple opportunities at once